ID Group’s Basic Sustainability Policy
Our corporate philosophy contains the mission “creation of an exciting (Waku - Waku) future for everyone” Based on this mission, the ID Group aims to realize a sustainable society through our business activities.
１.Realize an earth-friendly society
- The ID Group acts with an awareness of protecting the global environment in order to preserve the Earth for coming generations.
- Through our business activities, we reduce the environmental burden of society as a whole.
- We hold support activities to improve the natural environment.
２.Create a safe and secure social infrastructure
- The ID Group works to solve social issues through our business activities and to create social value.
- We promote diversity and inclusion, develop human resources, and strive to develop diverse work styles and work environments.
- We respect human rights in all of our corporate activities.
３.Build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- The ID Group strives to improve corporate value through high-quality business activities.
- We realize highly transparent and reliable corporate governance through dialogue with stakeholders.
- We promote prompt, appropriate, and fair disclosure of information.
Enactment Date: December 1, 2021
ID Holdings Corporation
Masaki Funakoshi, President and Representative Director